Wednesday 23 October 2013

We have a logo!

One of the delights of cycle touring, especially on a funny bike, is that most places I stop there seem to be local people interested in what I'm doing and where I'm going.  And when they find out, some of them want to follow my adventures, which is fine, that's why I do the blog and the twitter.  Writing down the blog and twitter addresses several times a day however can get time-consuming and somewhat laborious, so it became obvious during the Baltic Cruise ride of August 2013 that I need a business card to hand out with these details printed on it.  And of course a business card needs a logo, so here it is:
I love it, hope you do too!
Hearty thanks to my fellow Kingston Wheeler, LEL rider and graphic artist extraordinaire Dominic Trevett for this logo, you can see more of his artwork on his site here: http://www.dominictrevett.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment